News from from Nancy Wolfson and Anna Vocino:
Our Break Into Animation Part 1 Teleseminar was such a hit, we’re at it again–but this time with Audiobook Superstar Hillary Huber!
Join us for Break Into Audiobooks on Wed March 31, 2010 – 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST.
With us, our special guest and audiobook veteran Hillary Huber gives thorough, no-BS insider answers to all of your audiobook questions.
From business to craft to all the details in between, Hillary’s gonna spill the beans on everything audiobook.
Go to Break Into Voice Over to reserve your space on the call (includes a studio quality MP3 of the teleseminar as well).
Just a few of the great questions to be answered:
* Do you read the whole book? Do different people read different parts and characters?
* How do you get into audiobooks? It seems so mysterious…do I need to know book publishers and authors?
* Do I need a specific audiobook demo? Are there audiobook agents?
* How could I even keep track of recording a whole book by myself in my home studio?
* I’ve been listening to a ton of audiobooks, and I KNOW I’m ready to break in, so tell me the action steps I can take NOW to get the audiobook gigs coming my way!
Go to Break Into Voice Over–$49 buys you a seat on the call and a studio quality MP3 copy as well.
More About Special Guest Hillary Huber
Hillary Huber has been working steadily as a voice over talent for 15 years. She has done hundreds of commercials for clients such as Toyota, McDonalds, Tylenol, Coffeemate, Boeing, Subaru, Ford, Taco Bell, Walmart and countless others; promos for WE, CBS and the E! Network; and live announcing for The People’s Choice Awards, The Family Television Awards, and The Emmys. She discovered audiobooks in 2006, when her research, perseverance, and creative thinking resulted in a flourishing and profitable career in audiobooks. She now records books on a regular basis for major publishers such as Harper, Macmillan, Random House and Scribner. Some titles include Skinny Bastard and Light in the Piazze. Her next project is Tell-All by best selling author Chuck Palahniuk. Her narration consistently garners both critical acclaim and industry awards, including several Audie Award nominations.
“Hillary Huber’s narration is lyrical enough to be set to music.”
Go to Break Into Voice Over to reserve your seat!