Join Nancy Wolfson and Anna Vocino on February 2nd at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific for Acting for Advertising Part 10.
This is not a sequel. Each of these Teleseminars reveals a chapter from Nancy’s core curriculum, useful Q and A from your peers, plus more marketing and business tips that you can put to use immediately.
Each moment offers unique “behind the velvet rope of the agency/casting scene” advice not available anywhere else.
60 minute lecture, 15 min Q & A…so bring your questions and notebooks!
Just $49 gets you on the call.
Go to www.breakintovoiceover.com to sign up.
Here are just a few of the topics to be covered:
* PATTERN RECOGNITION 101: Standard sentence structure contains word(s) you should NOT emphasize. Hit ‘em, and you’ll miss the mark, big time.
What to hit instead….? And how?
Hint: Rhetorical Antithesis.
(we’ll wait while you go fetch your Shakespeare Studies manual).
* FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR AUDITIONS – Do’s and Don’ts.
* WAYS TO GET BETTER AT RESPONDING TO A LINE READ.
* HOW TO INTERVIEW WITH A NEW AGENT WITHOUT LYING. – You might be surprised by what’s okay to mention…
* Don’t Pretty Up the Mom (and how this applies to you GUYS,too).
* Three reasons why demos will never go away.
* Plus, a killer QandA!!!
Go to www.breakintovoiceover.com to sign up!